Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16

What have you learned about Google Drive and Google Presentation so far? What do you like about it? What problems have you run in to? Is it better than PowerPoint? Explain.

I have learned the basics about how to use Google Drive. I've learned how to use it, but haven't gotten into more difficult things on it. I like it because you don't have to save it every now and then, it automatically saves on its own. I also like it because you don't need to have a program, like PowerPoint, in order to use it. It makes it easier to work on projects where ever I am, because all you need is the internet to use it. Problems with the program are that you can't crop pictures. I think overall it's better than PowerPoint, but PowerPoint is a good alternative to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment